INTRON precision thin film SIL voltage divider are made by vacuum depositing a controlled film of NiCr on high purity alumina substrate. The resistors are formed using high resolution photolithography. The conducting traces are formed by deposited copper. The values are micro trimmed to the exact value with built in absolute and ratio tolerances. The TCR and tolerance is obtained by process capability and does not rely on a selection process. Any custom design resistor network within the manufacturing capability can be supplied.
Analog Circuits, Precision weighing scales, Calibration equipment, Testing and measuring instruments, High Precision amplifiers, Industrial Instrumentation.
Mechanical Specifications :
- Values available : 100Ω to 100 KΩ
- Power rating per element : 0.1 W
- Maximum working voltage : 100 V
- Ratio between highest and lowest value : 200
- Absolute Tolerance : 0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%, 1%
- Ratio Tolerance : 0.05% (0.02% possible)
- Absolute TCR : ± 5, 10, 25 ppm/°C
- TCR Tracking : ± 2 ppm/°C
- Operating Temperature Range : 0°C to +75°C
- Insulation Resistance : 10,000MΩ
Find right component to your application
Feel free to ask any queries.