Precision Thin Film
INTRON precision resistor are made by vacuum depositing a controlled film of NiCr on high purity alumina substrate. The resistors are formed using high resolution photolithography. The values are micro trimmed to the exact value with a tolerance of 0.05%. The TCR and tolerance is obtained by process capability and does not rely on a selection process. Precision Resistor sets matched to precise tolerance and TCR can be given.
Intron is high quality manufacturer of precision resistors and foil resistors distributer.
- High Precision: ± 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%, 1%
- Low Temperature Co-efficient: ± 5, ± 10, ± 15, ± 25 ppm/°C (tested between 25 , 75 & 125°C)
- Wide Resistance Range:10Ω to 1MΩ with any odd value possible.
- Radial lead design: Lead pitch of 0.1”, 0.2”, 0.4” Lead frame design available on request.
- Wattage: 1/6W, 1/4W, 1/2W @ 70°C.
Find right component to your application
Feel free to ask any queries.