Resistor Networks and Voltage Dividers
Today, designers of circuits are demanding voltage dividers that approach the ideal in performance: stable, high speed, high accuracy components that will operate with assured, predictable reliability for years in a variety of environments. Vishay Foil voltage dividers and resistor networks are meeting those demands and add the dimensions of convenience and economy to resistor needs.
Our long experience relieves the circuit designer of the complicated, costly and wasteful procedure of calculating the value of individual resistor components, ordering and then stabilizing, aging or matching these units, and literally assembling and testing his own resistor arrays.
The Vishay Foil Resistors approach to dividers is simple and straight-forward, our solution consists of any combination of resistors, and the end result is what matters. As a consequence, the only data we require from the designer is the overall electrical performance specifications, the environment operational, and the desired physical requirements
● Absolute Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR):
❍ ±0.05 ppm/ºC (0ºC to +60ºC) typical with Z-Foil
❍ ±0.2 ppm/ºC (-55ºC to +125ºC, +25ºC ref.) typical with Z-Foil
● TCR tracking: 0.1 ppm/ºC
● Power Coefficient of Resistance (PCR) tracking “∆R due to self heating”: 5 ppm at rated power
● Resistance tolerance (absolute and match): ±0.005%
● Load life ratio stability: <0.005% (50 ppm) 1W at 70°C for 2000h
● Thermal EMF: 0.05 µv/ºC
● Electrostatic discharge (ESD) at least to 25 kV
● Thermal stabilization time <1s (nominal value achieved within 10 ppm of steady state value)
● Current noise: 0.010 μVRMS/V of applied voltage (<-40 dB)
● Shelf life stability: ±2 ppm typical (for hermetically-sealed resistors ) after at least 6 years
● Vishay Foil resistors are not restricted to standard values; specific “as required” values can be supplied at no extra cost or delivery (e.g. 1K2345 vs. 1K)
● Prototype quantities available in just 5 working days or sooner
● Test equipment
Find right component to your application
Feel free to ask any queries.