INTRON precision resistor are made by vacuum depositing a controlled film of NiCr on high purity alumina substrate. The resistors are formed using high resolution photolithography. The values are micro trimmed to the exact value with a tolerance of 0.05%. The TCR and tolerance is obtained by process capability and does not rely on a selection process. These resistors are encapsulated using epoxy making them more robust. Precision Resistor sets matched to precise tolerance and TCR can be given.
• Resistive Material : NiCr
• Substrate Material : Alumina
• Body : Epoxy Encapsulated
• Terminals : Tinned Copper wire
• Resistance Range : 10 Ù to 1M Ù any odd value possible.
• High Precision : ±0.05%, ±0.1%, ±0.2%, ±0.5%, ±1% o
• Low TCR : ±10, ±15, ±25 ppm/ *C(tested between 25 , 75 & 125 C) o ±5ppm/ C for values 100 Ù to 100KÙ